This is the perfect place to enjoy and stay in touch with the beauty of the Mexican Pacific Coast beaches caressed by the quiet waves of the ocean.
Located in the State of Guerrero Coast, at Mexico City southeast in the Golden Pacific zone. Ixtapa – Zihuatanejo is considered one of the prime tourism destinations of Mexican East Coast, and one of the precious treasures of Mexican Riviera.
Azul Ixtapa Beach Resort and Convention Center, offers services and amenities catering to both leisure and business travelers. The hotel offers an All-Inclusive plan that includes all meals with à la carte exclusive venues, beverages with selected brands and endless entertainment for all ages with a varied activities program.
Only 20 minutes away from the International Zihuatanejo Airport and just few minutes from the shopping area, golf course and the Marina in Ixtapa. With an average temperature of 82°F through all the year offering about 255 sunny days within a picturesque small town, however provided with an international destination infrastructure.
The Resort offers 320 rooms of Luxe, Luxury Superior, Junior Suites and three Presidential Suites categories. All of our rooms face a splendid ocean view. Rooms for no smokers and people with disabilities are available.
All of the rooms are equipped with:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning system
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Direct dial telephones
- Private bathroom with amenities
- Wireless internet access ($)
– 390 sq. ft. ▪ Ocean view ▪ two double beds
– Maximum number of people allowed per room: 2 adults and 2 children
De Luxe w/ Balcony:
– 416 sq. ft. ▪ Ocean view ▪ Balcony ▪ King-size bed or two double beds
– Maximum number of persons allowed per room: 2 adults and 2 children
1 Bedroom Junior Suites:
– 861.11 sq. ft. ▪ Ocean view ▪ Balcony – King-size bed
– Maximum number of people allowed per room: 2 adults and 2 children
– Suites, featuring the following additional amenities:
- Separate living room area and bedroom area
- Private balcony in living room and sliding glass doors in bedroom
- Sofa bed (living room area)
- 2 TV’s (bed room and living room)
- Adjustable A/C system (bedroom and living room)
- Connecting door with: Deluxe room
– 1,292 sq. ft. ▪ Ocean view ▪ Balcony ▪ King-size bed
– Maximum Number of people allowed per room: 2 adults and 1 junior
– Featuring the following additional items:
- Separate living room, dining room and kitchenette area
- Private balcony in dining/living room and sliding window in bedroom
- Steam bath
- 2 TV’s (bedroom and living room)
- Stereo system
- Adjustable A/C system (one in the bedroom and one in the living room)
- Connecting door with Deluxe room
Location: corner sides of Tower “A” from lobby, Top Floor (1901 & 1927).
RESTAURANTS & BARS
The Azul Ixtapa offers 7 restaurant venues with 9 fine choices of contemporary world-cuisine experiences, each with a unique atmosphere.
2 à la carte Restaurants: Diner service. Adults only. Reservation required.
- “Costa Azul” à la carte (capacity 170 pax), Mediterranean cuisine.
- “Oyster Bar” à la carte (capacity 120 pax), Serves scrumptious seafood.
4 Buffet Restaurants, offering international breakfast and lunch plus 2 themed buffet options for dinner (Italian and Mexican):
- “La Terraza” (capacity 158 pax): offering international buffet for breakfast, lunch and Italian buffet for dinner.
- “Plaza Mexicana” (capacity 200 pax): serves international buffet breakfast, lunch and Mexican buffet for dinner.
- “Colores” (capacity 160 pax): delectable poolside buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- “La Pizzería” (capacity 80 pax): snack bar.
The Hotel also offers room service from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. (delivery service charge ($) not included).
5 Bars: offering fashionable cocktails and select International brand drinks.
- 1 Lobby bar
- 2 Pool bars,
- 1 Swim-up bar,
- 1 Disco: ‘‘BREEZE’’ Sea, Lounge and Disco open on weekends.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- 3 outdoor swimming pools, featuring upper and lower swimming
- 2 tennis courts
- 2 paddle courses
- Professional soccer football field
- 18-hole mini golf terrace ($)
- Meeting facilities (see Meetings and convention facilities below)
- 10% discount on green fees at nearby golf course
- Laundry service ($)
- 24-hour Medical staff on call ($)
- 24-hour taxi service ($)
- Boutiques and gift shop ($)
- Sports and swim wear($)
- Tobacco Shop($)
ENTERTAINMENT & ACTIVITIES
- Spinning ▪ Yoga ▪ Pilates ▪ TAE BO ▪ Zumba ▪ Step aerobics ▪ Belly dance ▪ So tonic.
- Climbing wall
- Aqua spinning ▪ Aqua fitness
- Eco walk ▪ Running
- TRX Suspension Trainer
… And more
- Our guests have a 10% discount on green fees at Golf Courses in La Marina and Palma Real Golf Courses.
- 18 Hole Mini Golf terrace ($)
The Family Zone:
Special area for family entertainment with:
- 2 Ping-Pong tables,
- 2 Pool tables
- Lots of Board Games.
Teens Leader Program:
Supervised program, designed for teens between 14 and 17 years.
- Water aerobics, volleyball and water polo, beach volleyball and beach balls, floaters for kids and the special Aqua Jump Water Trampoline by the sea.
- Social games: Ping-Pong tables, contests and prizes, bingo.
Non-motorized aquatic sports are part of our program activities and you may enjoy them as a new adventure experience.
- Buggies boards
The Resort offers three amazing swimming pools, one of them specially designed for your children fun with an aquatic playground.
- Kayak Tour
- Bike Tour
- Sailing Tour
- Snorkel Tour
* A reservation is required in every case.
Our open air theater offers a different family show every night:
- Leyenda de los Volcanes
- Corazón Latino
- Fiesta y Sabor
- Cri – Cri, kids show
- Así es mi Tierra, en una noche mexicana
- Paisajes de México
- Cinema Paradiso
- Un mundo Mágico, kids show
- Una noche con el Sultán, kids show
… and much more
Astonishing open air natural scenery is a unique space to witness the beautiful sunsets and magic nights in Ixtapa as the background of the Zihua-tlan Mexican Dance Company international shows:
- México Majestuoso
- Feria, Gallos y Tradición
- Alegrías Mexicanas
- Fiesta en América
And the world famous “Voladores de Papantla” (Papantla Flyers)
* Shows and events are subject to change and availability according to season.
Themed Park for Kids
A theme park was specially created for your children with a wide variety of super fun activities, interactive games, theme parties, climbing wall, mini soccer field, video games and the great chance to spend time close to “Coco Tony” original characters of Azul Ixtapa Resort.
- Baby Club: (kids from 8 months to 4 years old): a club for the little ones with movies, special toys and napping area.
- Kids Club: (kids from 5 to 12 years old): in this club, kids can participate in stimulating and creative activities including pool & beach games and many workshops like cooking, arts & crafts, camping ($), t-shirt painting ($). Plus, kids have their own place to play video games.
- Teens Club: (teens from 13 to 17 years old): is specially designed uniquely for teenagers with pool games, contests & prizes, Disco (22:00 to 0:00 hrs.), sports, music and a lot of fun. (Open on high season)!
ROMANCE – AZUL IXTAPA
For making your event a remarkable moment in your life we take advantage of our natural resources to provide a lot of choices for the ideal space to host your event:
- Romantic dinners
An unforgettable experience colored by the unique sunset pallet filled with warmth and romance…
The Azul Ixtapa Hotel beach has a characteristic color which lies in the Magnetite particles content of the sand, a mineral with magnetic properties which provide natural health benefits just by taking a walk on the beach or by being in contact with the sand. The environment surrounding the Resort captures a reflection of peace that reaches a sense of fullness, a Gift from Nature you can only obtain from us.
MEETING AND CONVENTION FACILITIES
Azul Ixtapa Convention Center
Our unbeatable, world class and elegantly decorated facilities provide more than 21,000 square feet of meeting space on two different levels. It is the largest hotel convention center on the Mexican Pacific coast and can accommodate up to 2,400 people in auditorium set-up and 1,500 for a banquet.
On the main floor is the Zeus room, which can be divided into seven sections, as well as an outdoor exhibition space. On the second floor there are 8 break-out rooms, a private terrace for recesses and a VIP executive lounge, all with wonderful ocean views. The Business Center is also located on the second floor.
The Azul Ixtapa Convention Center was voted as one of the best places in Mexico for conventions and congresses in a survey of 100 meeting planners, and is designed as a multifunctional space to offer excellent facilities for congresses, conventions, exhibitions, social events, corporate events, fairs, conferences, gala dinners, themed parties, etc. There is also a full range of services: High speed Internet, Business Center, audiovisual services and an excellent selection of food and beverages, bar service, exquisite sandwiches and coffee breaks.
Gran Salon Ixtapa
We also offer The Gran Salon Ixtapa, which has a capacity for up to 700 people, with four modular rooms and a 5,300 square foot extension and an ideal location with regards the hotel’s public areas.
Open Air Areas
- Terraza de las Diosas
- Jardín Olimpo
- Terraza de la Alberca
- Foro Zihua-tlan
- Soccer football field
- Oyster Bar
- Las Velas
Our highly qualified personnel will support, advise and assist you from beginning to end so that your event will be a unique and unforgettable experience.