Mexico has never been more affordable. The global economy is still recovering, which is why hotels, villas, restaurants, and most tourist services across the country are offering some great deals and are adding serious value to their packages, often including things like free room upgrades, additional nights free, complementary dinners, spa services, and more!
Mexico is fortunate to be the destination for three of the world’s most arduous animal migrations. Each year, thousands of Gray Whales migrate from the icy waters of Alaska to breed in the tropical waters of the Sea of Cortez, millions of Monarch Butterflies migrate from North America to the gorgeous hilltops of Michoacan, and thousands of whale sharks (the world’s biggest fish) migrate to the crystal-clear waters of Mexico’s Caribbean Coast!
Did you know that Mexico has more UNESCO World Heritage Sites than any other country in the Americas (including the US)? In addition to the sites, UNESCO recently awarded the cuisine of Mexico with World Heritage Status, which was the first time in history a cuisine has achieved the honor.
The people of Mexico, known to be some of the warmest in the world, proudly maintain the traditions and customs of their ancestors, which date back to the time of the Olmecs, the Atecs, the Maya, and others – some of the most important civilizations the world has ever known! Also surviving from these ancient cultures are more than 60 indigenous languages – Mexico is second only to India in terms of native languages still spoken.
Although Mexico has historically flown under the radar as an Adventure Travel destination, the secret is out. Mexico is home to world-class Adventure Travel experiences that range from scenic hiking trips to hardcore mountaineering excursions up volcanoes and glaciers. Whether it’s snorkeling, SCUBA Diving, kayaking, or surfing the coasts; ziplining or white-water rafting through the jungle; mountain biking or rally car racing through the deserts; Mexico’s got what you need to get your adrenaline pumping!
Did you know that Mexico now has 14 five-diamond resorts, which is more than the Caribbean, Hawaii, and Canada combined? In addition to the resorts, Mexico is noted for having some of the most picturesque hotels and private villas in the world, as well as some of the most impressive private yachts and planes you’ve ever seen. Whatever the fantasy, Mexico can make it come true.
The main aspects of our work:
- Selection of venue (resort hotel), the possibility of organizing a preliminary site visit with a representative of the client.
- Selection of conference rooms
- Control the installation of the necessary equipment
- Welcoming guests, transfers and any type of ground service (buses, cars, car class LUXURY)
- Organization of excursions and leisure activities, the selection of MC, DJ
- Catering (catering)
- Selection of a theme restaurant for lunch and dinner participants
- Preparation of souvenirs for participants
- Organization of gala dinners for small groups and for groups of over 350 people.
- Organization of memorable events, teambuilding
- The main thing for us – is the guarantee of positive emotions for all the participants!
Why choose Arminas Travel?
- Destination knowledge: We travel extensively and constantly. We know the best kept secrets of our country.
- Experience: Because we use our experience to create yours.
- Personalized service: We aren’t just about offering high quality holidays we want to give you a complete travel experience. Our specialists will help you plan your tailor-made trip to suit your clients specific interests, available time and budget.
- 24/7: Support when you need it.
- Peace of mind: We take excellent care of you and your clients. You are in good hands.
- Arminas Travels core values:
- We believe in open and honest communications – and no hidden agendas
- We respect each other’s time and effort
- We treat others the way we want to be treated
- We are always here to help each other experience the best in travel
- We are reliable partner with expert knowledge of the destinations
- We understand your working process
- We encourage innovation